Basic Policy toward the protection of customer's Personal Information
1. Obtaining Personal Information
TMAP will, when obtaining any Personal Information, identify the purpose of use thereof and obtain it where necessary and through a lawful and fair manner.
2. Handling of Personal Information
1) Usage of Personal Information
TMAP will not use any Personal Information obtained pursuant to the Clause 1 above for any purpose without obtaining prior consent from the relevant owner.
The Personal Information that TMAP has obtained shall be used for the following purposes only:
- 1. when introducing in a commercial manner, any and all goods, services, etc. that the Toyota Motor Corporation and its Affiliates/Distributors (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Toyota") provides;
- 2. when conducting a survey through questionnaire for enabling Toyota to plan and develop any goods, and/or to study any measure to improve customer satisfaction, etc.;
- 3. when conducting any and all things needed to respond to any enquiries received from any customer and to provide prompt service, etc. according to the requirements prescribed under the Personal Data Protection Act of 2012;
- 4. for any other purposes identified when obtaining the relevant Personal Information;
- 5. when required to comply with any provisions in any applicable laws and regulations or follow any governmental notification and/or guidelines, etc.;
- 6. when required to disclose information while dealing emergency situations such as natural disaster, war, etc.; and
- 7. when responding to investigation, evaluation and all matters affecting national interest.
- *For purposes of this policy, the Personal Information to be provided will be as follows:- Customer's name, address, age, telephone number, vehicle information and any other information relating to customer's counseling description.
2) Provision of any Personal Information to any Third Party
TMAP shall not provide any and all Personal Information obtained pursuant to Clause 1. above to any other Third Party without obtaining prior consent from the relevant customer, except for providing the same pursuant to 5, 6 and 7 of the Sub-clause 1) Clause 2. above provided however, that TMAP may provide any Personal Information to any third party to the extent that is necessary to achieve the purpose thereof.
In the event that the disclosure of the Personal Information is pursuant to no. 5, 6 or 7 of the Sub-clause 1) Clause 2, TMAP shall request the recipient and/or relevant third party to handle the Personal Information in a proper manner. TMAP shall also monitor the use thereof to ensure that it will not violate any provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of 2012.
3) Proper control of Personal Information
TMAP shall implement safety measures to prevent any and all Personal Information from being accessed in an unauthorized manner, from being lost, damaged, altered, or leaked, etc. In addition, TMAP shall endeavor to promote activities including regular training and education not only for those who will handle any Personal Information but also to all employees.
3. Enquiries, etc.
Any customer may, by following the prescribed procedures of TMAP, request TMAP to disclose to a third party any and all Personal Information which has been kept by TMAP. All requests to disclose any Personal Information shall be obtained directly from TMAP.
TMAP will be willing to take care of any enquiries and/or consultations pertaining to any Personal Information, including cases of any customer requesting to make any correction to, discontinue the use of and/or delete any Personal Information. In any event, any and all enquires or consultations from any customer shall be handled in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 2012 (Act 26 of 2012) of Singapore.
4. Compliance with applicable laws and regulations and improvements
TMAP will continue to make improvements in observing any applicable laws and regulations and/or any governmental notifications and guidelines so that any and all Personal Information may be handled in a proper manner. Any modification thereof will be reflected in this Basic Policy from time to time.
This website is operated by Toyota Motor Asia Pacific Pte Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "TMAP").
You can use this website only if you agree to and accept the Terms and Conditions without limitation or reservation.
Disclaimers, Limitation of Liability
The information on this website is provided "as is" and TMAP makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, or appropriateness for any particular purpose of any such information. TMAP expressly disclaims liability for any errors and omissions therein and for any damages whatsoever whether arising out of or in connection with your use of, reliance upon, or acting or for bearing to act upon, any information on this website even if TMAP has been advised of the possibility of such damages. This paragraph applies only to the extent permitted by applicable law.
TMAP may change and/or alter the contents of this website, or may suspend or discontinue the services provided through this website at any time without any prior notice. TMAP shall not be held liable for any damages arising out of any alteration or change of the contents or inability to use this website.
All material on this website including but not limited to text, images, graphics, animation, videos, audio and other materials (hereafter referred to as "content") are subject to the copyright and other intellectual property rights of TMAP. You may only use the content of this website for your personal use and may not reproduce, adapt or publish it, in whole or in part, for any purpose without the express written consent of TMAP. The Toyota name and logos, as well as Toyota model names, are trademarks of TMAP. The Toyota logos may not be used, downloaded, copied or distributed in any way. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners and shall not be used without the express written consent of their respective owners.
Specifications, appearance and other properties of our products may vary according to the country they are sold in. For detailed information, please contact the dealers, the distributors or the import agencies in your country or territory.
Links to this Website
When you would like to link your website to this website, place the link to the top page of this website (http://www.beltgram.com/). We do not permit links having the following properties:-
- a. Links from websites including contents that are or may be against public order and standards of decency, or laws;
- b. Links using frame functions or other forms of links that infringe our copyrights and trademarks by such means that confuse the audience about the fact that such contents are owned by TMAP;
- c. Links from websites including contents that slander or detract the credibility of TMAP, or its products or services; and/or
- d. Links that have commercial purposes (Links that are placed in order to make a profit).
In no event shall TMAP be held liable for any damages, or any other complaints or claims from third parties with respect to websites that have links to this website.
When you place a link to this website, you must hold TMAP harmless from any complaints or claims by third parties. When TMAP requests that you break a link to this website for whatever reasons, you must disconnect the link immediately. Failure to disconnect will give rise to TMAP to facilitate appropriate action against you.
Third party websites that are linked to this website are managed under each operator's responsibility and no guarantees or recommendations are made by TMAP with respect to such websites and their contents. TMAP is in no way liable for such websites and their contents.
Hypertext Links to External Sites
This website may contain hypertext links to other World Wide Websites which are completely independent of this website. TMAP makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such hypertext link, and any hypertext link to another person or entity shall not in any manner be construed as an endorsement by TMAP of such persons or the entity's World Wide Website, products or services. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
A. Recommended System Configuration
Windows OS: Windows 7 or higher
Browser: Internet Explorer newest version, Edge newest version, Firefox newest version, Chrome newest version
Mac OS OS: Mac OS X
Browser: Safari newest version
Screen Size 1024 x 768 pixels or higher
C. Modal Windows
Our website uses modal windows to display some content. Modal window activation will depend on each browser specification and setting.
D. Enabling Cascading Style Sheets
This website uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for the visual design. If your browser set to disable CSS, you may not be able to view the page or the page may not be displayed properly. Please ensure that CSS are enabled to properly view the page.
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and any claim relating to or in connection with the use of the Site and these Terms shall be heard by Singapore Courts. By accessing this web site, you agree that Singapore law shall govern such access as well as the terms and conditions herein, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.